Film Budgets Template for Expenses Handling
As a film producer, you must find it difficult to create a new film. That is because you need to mention some details. It includes looking for a crew, deciding a place for taking a film, asking for an actor’s help, and creating a budget. In this situation, you need a film budget template to handle all the expenses you are going to use for your film’s needs. Get your printable film budgets template sample here on our web for free. There are many budget templates including a budget template for the film here. Our budget film templates are available in some different designs and ideas which match you well. Let’s check them out for further info below!
Recommended 8 Non-Profit Film Budgets Template Designs
There are some kinds of useful film budgets template printable examples here. Let’s take a look below.
- Short Film Budget Word Template
- Sample Documentary Budget in MS Excel
- Post-Production Budget for Documentary Film
- Free Download Printable Film Budget
- Student Budget Template For Free
- Film Budget in the iPages Format
- Film Television and Digital Production Excel Budget
- Film Budget Design Sample to Edit and Print Freely
These 8 film designs mentioned have different use and preference. The first design is for a short film budget. For a documentary film, choose the number two template. If you are a student and have a project to create such a short film, go for option number five. This template is a bit colorful since it uses font color.
For a specific purpose such as for a post-film production, a third template selection must be the best one. Yet, for a TV and digital film, select template number seven. It is informative enough. It stores complete information such as description, amount, unit, rate, subtotal, total fringes, etc. For a printable budget template, select the last design. It is not only printable but also customizable and editable.
All the sample film budgets template designs above are available in varied formats. It includes Doc, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Pdf, Pages, and Numbers. However, they are all the same; they come in the standard US language and A4 size.
Having a DIY Film Budget
Do you want to create a film budget alone by yourself? Why not! Let you read some helpful tips below!
- Important details. Let you write down all the important details in your budget template’s heading. It includes the start date, the day, the producer’s name, the crew, actors and actresses, etc. This may be helpful for you.
- Different category. There are two kinds of film categories. They are pre and post-film production. Let you think whether or not you will choose a pre or post-film budget. Of course, the cost needed for pre and post-film production will be different.
- Equipment list. Create a list of the equipment and tools needed during film production. It is suggested to give an estimated cost for additional film equipment.
Finally, a film budget template sample is very helpful for you to handle and manage all of your film project income and outcome. Find your suitable film budget template here for free!