13 Exclusivity Agreement Template Free Download and use in 6 Steps
There are some kinds of products in the business that cannot emerge in any market. It has a specific marketing area so that the coverage is quite finite. For this kind of business, the exclusivity agreement template is the tool that it will need. This special agreement gives a big advantage for both parties and secures the future financially. With the character of binding each other, you or your client cannot create the same business to others. However, the biggest benefit of using the printable exclusivity agreement template is one. What is it?
13 Kinds of Exclusivity Agreement Template Examples to write professionally
Let’s go on to know the biggest advantage of the template above. The agreement can ensure your business keeps safe and help to create a secure advertising investment. You can invest in a lot of advertisement agencies to promote your product effectively. Thus, the revenue of the selling will be higher than without using the agreement. So, do you want it? Just own one of 13 sample exclusivity agreement template formats below:
- Free Download Agreement Template of Product Exclusivity
- Exclusive Agreement Contract Template Free Download for Seller Representation
- Sample Agreement Template of Exclusivity Artist Free Download
- Free Download Agreement Template of Confidentiality and Exclusivity
- Exclusive Agreement Contract Template Free Download for Management
- Agreement Template Free Download of Exclusivity Distribution
- Exclusive License Agreement in Free Download Template
- Exclusive Agreement of Negotiation Template Free Download
- Agreement Template of Exclusivity Rights Free Download
- Free Download Template of Exclusive Agreement Contract
- Agreement Template Free Download of Exclusivity or Option
- General Agreement Template Formats Simple of Restaurant Exclusivity
- Agreement Template in General Formats of Exclusivity Artist
Well, those are the samples that are appropriate for your business. Now, consider to have one and apply the smart steps to write your agreement:
- Consider on legality
Before beginning to write the agreement, get the legality of participation first. The legality requires both parties at least 18 years old. Alongside that, both understand what they will face ahead.
- Include the basic information
The basic information consists of both parties in detail, both manufacturers, and the date of the agreement. Add the date to start and the date to end.
- Put the agreement terms
By the way, it is the main part of the agreement. Put all terms such as the product, marketing, prohibition, and so on.
- Add confidentiality clauses
Each agreement involving both parties must add some confidentiality clauses. It is important to use in the name of your business security.
- Write with lawyer
Get the deal along with a lawyer that understands this agreement.
- Proofreading and edit
Proofread to correct if there is a mistake inside so that you can edit the exclusive agreement template sample immediately.
Pros and Cons
It turns out there are some pros and cons of using the agreement that you should know. The agreement limits your movement because you only have one business’s cooperation. It implies other chance blocks you and the list of exclusivity items are narrow. You can only operate your marketing in a specific geographical location. It also has limited validation duration (in a short time) and will not get a payment if fail. Even though, there is a guarantee that will pay you.
Well, those are some information on exclusivity agreement template printable. Thank you and good luck!